Overview of Services
Control Room (SAIDSA APPROVED)
SOS ProTec Sure has its own dedicated national ICASA approved radio and satellite frequencies. These frequencies are not shared with any other companies. We receive our alarm and CCTV video signals in less than 0.1 seconds, ensuring the fastest response times.
Monitoring (SAIDSA APPROVED)
Our Call Centre is manned 24-hours a day. All of our guards and response officers have their own 2-way radios which are equipped with dedicated panic buttons. Each division is allocated their own radio frequency, which prevents channels from becoming blocked when an incident occurs.
Armed Response (SAIDSA APPROVED)
Our armed response teams are specially trained in responding to:
- Duress: possible hostage situations, potentially violent intruders, etc.
- Panic button alarm calls
- Burglary signal
- Vocational watches (as requested by clients)
- Courtesy calls: to investigate abnormalities, suspicious behaviour, etc.
Every one of our call centre operators is carefully selected. Their values are the same as ours: respect, vigilance, and absolute dedication.
We strategically place our vehicles in all of the suburbs that we respond to, so that if need be backup vehicles can be dispatched within a moment’s notice.
Technical Services (SAIDSA APPROVED)
Our teams of technicians are available 24-hours a day to make sure that your needs are met at all times. Our teams have expert level training in the installation and maintenance of:
- Gate motors
- Electric fences
- Alarm systems
- CCTV – analogue and IP cameras
- Apartment intercoms and full access control in apartments
- Guard Monitoring Systems (GMS)
- Finger print access door locks for high level security sectors
Off-site CCTV Monitoring (SAIDSA APPROVED)
Monitoring your premises with CCTV cameras is the best way to deter would be intruders. Highly confidential, valuable, or sensitive assets need more than a simple alarm system. Off-site monitoring allows you to stop intruders before they are able to enter the premises at all.
Our monitoring system is highly scalable: an entry level solution with few cameras can be expanded to a larger installation.
We are able to convert existing analogue based CCTV systems to digital remote monitoring systems without making the current equipment obsolete.
- 24-hour vigilance
- Centralised management of multiple remote sites
- Appropriate, proactive and fast intervention by specialised staff
- Situations can be defused before they escalate to loss, damage or violence
- High quality video and audio recording which can be used as evidence
- Protection of staff, customers, stock, and assets
- Prevent business disruption
- Collusion is completely eliminate
PRIVATE WIRELESS NETWORK (ICASA APPROVED)
Our private wireless network is powered by Ubiquiti Networks and MikroTik routers, which guarantee that our network has the highest level of security – without compromising on capacity.
The network offers multiple VLAN’s in conjunction with PPTP and L2TP tunnels. This allows us to route all traffic in and out of our network securely.
Cable theft necessitates the provision of an alternative method of communication. We offer links between client premises – right down to the last mile – without breaking out of our network. This ensures up-time and network reliability.
SOS ProTec Sure has partnered up with two of South Africa’s leading ISPs to offer 3G and 4G failover. Even a catastrophic network failure would not result in operations downtime.
All of our core network sites have been fitted with in-line surge protection, lighting protection, and UPS.
All of our guards are screened by PSIRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority) and their references are thoroughly checked before the commencement of their assignments.
Our guard services include:
- Armed or unarmed guarding
- Access control at developments and complexes – which we can offer nationally
- Patrolling guards
- Dog handlers
Each of our guarding sites are equipped with a base radio with sub sites having portable radios and remote panics buttons.
All of our sites are provided with armed response, which supplies immediate back up to the guards.
We do thorough security screens all of our guards’ certifications. Criminal clearance is of the utmost importance.
All guards are equipped with a baton, whistle, handcuffs, firearm (at the clients request), pocket-book to record incidents, and a PSIRA ID Tag from the company with the guard’s name clearly visible.
Body Guards (CPO’s)
Our bodyguards (Close Protection Officers) undergo regular training to ensure their competency, ability, alertness, and resolve. Our officers are all veterans of the field, with all of the knowledge and wisdom which that entails. We are able to adapt our tactics to any threat level.
We offer the following body guarding security services:
- Static – hotel or event VIP protection
- Mobile – transportation via convoy
- Aviation – via private jet or helicopter
- Hostile extractions including aviation and mobile
We offer a transport service for our executive clients, which includes:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Trips to specific destinations
- Business day service (chauffeuring you to your destinations)
Investigations and Surveillance
SOS ProTec Sure has a team of experienced investigators at our disposal. All of our investigations are conducted under the strictest confidentiality.
We work in association with a reputable group of polygraph examiners who practice the highest ethical standards in conducting polygraph examinations.
On request, all alarm activity, such as opening, closing, burglary, and panic button activations can be sent to your cell phone with immediate effect. This is monitored by our control room.
OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIROMENTAL SAFETY SERVICE
We are able to provide security officers who are thoroughly trained in first aid. SOS ProTec Sure also has s full time ALS (Advanced Life Support) Paramedic employed to back up any of our staff or clientele in critical emergency situations.
Additional Specialized Services Provided
- Electronic surveillance and counter surveillance
- Access to electronic media information
- Undercover agents
- Personnel surveillance
- Background checks
- Industrial investigations
- Fraud investigations
- Commercial investigations
- Matrimonial investigations
- GSM tracking of important packages